The new IDC5 Marine Software Update Version provides many things for the Marine Enthusiast. The 13.1.0 version release 12/7/18 includes:
1. JOHNSON: the diagnosis of engine (225 4-stroke).
2. MAN MARINE: the diagnosis has been improved and engine (D2876 - R6) has been included. Special setting for (cylinder compression and cut-out test) has been included for engines (D2876- R6 and D2842 - V12)
3. SEA DOO (BRP): the (quick diagnosis) function has been included for inboard engine speedboat.
4. SELVA MARINE: the diagnosis of engine (Sword Fish 115 EFI) has been included. 5. YAMAHA MARINE: the diagnosis of engines (F100 F and FF115 B) have been included.
The IDC5 Marine 13.2.0 Coverage Update Release Date 9/19/2018 includes:
1. Coverage for CRUSADER ENGIENS and PCM Marine Engines brands extended with the insert of teh diagnosis of (E-Controls) control units. For both brands, the diagnosis has been improved.
2. The new power supply cable (3151/AP56) has been inserted, necessary for diagnosis operations on SEA-DOO (BRP) Vehicles.