Trans Pro BUY NOW
- Quick and efficient ATF exchange
- Dipstick AND Cooler Line modes
- Extend transmission life
- Increase transmission efficiency
- Dipstick service requires no adapters or tools
- Comprehensive and modular adapters for most cooler lines
- Service volume adjustment in 1 quart increments (6 to 32)
- Adjust final fluid levels by .1 quart increments
- Built in service counter provides revenue control
Going with the flow has never been this precise.
Help your customers improve their vehicle’s mileage, transmission life, and powertrain efficiency with our ADVANTAGE fluid exchange systems. Choose from one of three models: TRANS PRO, TRANS PRO+, and MULTI-MODE. All models offer the dipstick approach to ATF service pioneered by AEC to complete a service on almost all vehicles with dipsticks in under 15 minutes. Trans Pro+ and MULTI-MODE models also offer adapters for cooler line applications. MULTI-MODE has an additional new fluid reservoir to select between different transmission fluids without cross contamination and reduce down time associated with changing fluids. AEC’s innovative technology allows thorough fluid exchange with minimal dilution. Minimum dilution means maximum transmission fluid integrity. AEC Group Inc.’s patented fluid measurement process utilizes precise flow meters which allow technicians unmatched control over fluid volumes. Use the volume of fluid you want, no more, no less. Waste not, want not.
Four ways to make more money.
To give our customers the most flexibility, TRANS PRO, TRANS PRO+, and MULTI-MODE models offer an intuitive control panel with up to four (4) service modes as well as revenue control.
- Dipstick (TRANS PRO, TRANS PRO+ and MULTI-MODE)
- Dipstick / Cooler line (TRANS PRO+ and MULTI-MODE)
- Dipstick / Cooler line Combination (MULTI-MODE only)
- Manual (drain pan or top-off ATF level)
- Drain waste tank
- Total count
Why Trans Pro from AEC?
Technicians find AEC Group Inc. equipment easy to use. Owners find them robust and intuitive. Located in Southern California, AEC Group Inc. proudly designs and builds all of its equipment in-house. Strong design and manufacturing oversight enables us to offer customers the highest level of engineering innovation, training, and after sale support backed by a limited 1 year warranty.
- CAD designed
- High quality components and construction
- High flow rate
- Easy to use
- Comprehensive electronic interface
- Bright LED display and touch panel
- Two (2) accurate flow meters
- Storage for adapters and tools
- 12 VDC
- No adapters or tools required for dipstick mode service
- Five (5) service modes: - Dipstick - Dipstick/Cooler - Cooler - Manual Service - Drain Waste Tank
- Two (2) new ATF reservoirs – each approx. 8 U.S. gallons with sight gauge
- One (1) waste reservoir – approx. 16 U.S. gallons with sight gauge
- Steel powder coated cabinet with built-in handle
- User selectable service volume (6 - 32 quarts)
- Adjust fluid level in .1 quart increments
- Electronic control panel
- Auto sensing flow valve
- Total service counter for revenue control
- Power supply: 12 VDC
- 8’ external nylon reinforced Hytron hoses
- 9” rigid rear wheels
- 4” swivel caster with brakes
- One (1) year limited warranty
- Adapters for virtually all applications
Multi-Mode Highlight Sheet - PDF Multi-Mode Operations Manual - PDF TransPro Highlight Sheet - PDF TransPro+ Highlight Sheet - PDF Trans Pro / Trans Pro + Operations Manual - PDF Adapters Transmission - Cooler Line l - PDF
Tags: Fluid Maintenance