CarDAQ-M® BUY NOWUpgradeable to Meet Future Vehicle Technology
- Easy, plug-n-play, field-upgradeable modules
- Add new modules as you want… when you want
- Designed for high performance and durability
Complete Vehicle Repairs
- All-makes/all-models emissionrelated module programming
- All-makes/all-models body control module programming for many vehicle makes
- All-makes/all-models OEM diagnostics
- Vehicle security professionals/ locksmiths using the NASTF secure data release model
Maximize Right to Repair with the upgrade-ready CarDAQ-M®!
CarDAQ-M® is the world’s only modular diagnostic and programming device designed to keep up with the latest technology as J2534 continues to grow. CarDAQ-M® features easy, Plug-n-Play field-upgradeable modules, allowing you to expand your shop’s capabilities when you need to.
CarDAQ-M® fully supports J2534 API 04.04 and 05.00; and now you can harness the capabilities of wiTECH 2.0 by adding the FCA-verified Mega-CAN add-on module!
Functionality for All Vehicle Makes and Models
The CarDAQ-M® provides complete SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 capabilities as well as functionality for all vehicle makes and models. The CarDAQ-M® provides a unique twist to the growing technologies in the automotive world. The "M" in CarDAQ-M® stands for "modular" meaning this product evolves with technology as it is introduced to the market. If a given OEM releases something new that we at Drew Technologies cannot implement with a software or firmware modification, we will create another device that will simply connect to the existing device and "add-on" that new functionality. OEM-level Engine, Transmission and Body Control Module Reprogramming, and Dealer-level Diagnostics are available to you. Order now to increase your capabilities and be recognized as a leader in complete vehicle repair.
Additional Product InformationCarDAQ-M Reprogramming: • CarDAQ-M is a high performanceJ2534-1 product for reprogramming. Use the OEM's software to do J2534 reprogramming with ALL makes • CarDAQ-M offers extra J2534-2 support that expands reprogramming beyond just Engine/Trans support for Ford, GM, Toyota, Volvo, BMW, and some others • Technicians can use CarDAQ-M for Security Key systems/programming on Ford, GM, and Toyota vehicles. J2534 OEM Diagnostics: • Using the OEM's own software, CarDAQ-M can do factory diagnostics with BMW ISTA, GM GDS2 & Tech2Win, Honda HDS, Toyota Techstream, Volkswagen/Audi ODIS and Volvo VIDA • As J2534 continues to grow, the number of OEM’s offering a factory diagnostic solution will also grow. Technical Support: • DrewTech offers free telephone and email support for all of its J2534 products. When you need help, call on our experts that use and support reprogramming every day • In addition to Support, DrewTech offers its users videos, FAQs, support aids, and other online technical support thru the J2534 Tool Box 3 included with each CarDAQ-M, free for the life of the tool!
- CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
- 2nd CAN (Dual or Single Wire)
- Ford SCP (J1850PWM)
- GM Class2 (J1850VPW)
- KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230)
- Chrysler SCI (J2610)
- And more!
- USB version 1.1 or higher
- Compliant to SAE J25344(Feb 2002) and SAE J2534-11(Dec 2004)
- Compliant to ISO 22900-11MVCI physical layer
- Programming voltage on J1962 pin 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, or Aux
- Ground pins 9
- Supports Windows Vista (32/64-bit), and Windows 7 (32/64-bit)), Windows 8 (32/644-bit), Windows 10 (32/64-bit).
- Consult OE website for their PC requirements
- Operating voltage: 7 – 26 Volts
- Size: 1.25”H x 7.5”D x 5.25”W
- Operating Temperature: Commercial Range (0 C to +70 C)
- ISO22900 Compliant for GM's Tech2Win software
CarDAQ-M® Highlight Sheet - PDF