NAVIGATOR TXB Evolutionthe evolution of the BIKE and MARINE diagnosis
There wasn't much to improve. WE DID.
NAVIGATOR TXB Evolution is the new tool that TEXA designed and developed specifically for the BIKE and MARINE diagnosis environments. It's hardware features make it compatible with all the current protocols for both environments and its integrated 16-pin CPC connector allows the use of all the diagnostic cables. It is extremely powerful, equipped with a 16 MBit SRAM and an 8 GBit NAND FLASH storage memory; these are very important features as they allow the mechanic to manage the map files easily. The supported CAN standards include the CAN single wire management and an extra CAN controller for the diagnosis on more than one network.
PARAMETER RECORDING WHILE MOVING
TEXA customer services
The TEXPACK annual contract provides updates for all environments, while TEX@info provides access to the latest technical bulletins, the “SOLVED PROBLEMS” database powered by Google, the Call Centre and iSupport.
TEXA also runs a virtual store that can be accessed directly from TEXA software, in which users can request the activation of a large number of apps for the world of vehicle diagnostics and repair.
Click the link below to find out more about TEXA’s services.
ENTER THE WORLD OF TEXA
- Blink codes
- K, L (with current protection 100 mA), ISO9141-2, ISO14230
- CAN ISO11898-2 High Speed
- Second ISO11898-2 CAN Channel
- CAN ISO 11898-3 LOW Speed
- CAN SAE J2411 Single Wire
- SAE J1850 PWM
- SAE J1850 VPW
- SAE J1708
- Directive: 1999/5/EC
- Safety: EN 60950-1:2006 + A11:2009 + A1:2010 + A12:2011 + AC:2011 + A2:2013
- Electromagnetic compatibility: EN 55022, EN 55024, EN 301 489-1
- Radio systems: EN 301 489-17, EN 300 328-2
Customer Service Info