SCISSOR LIFTLIFTS THAT LAST LONGER, PERFORM BETTER AND COST LESS TO OPERATE
Scissor Lift BUY NOWALIGNMENT OR SERVICE 14,000 LB. / 6.4T CAPACITY
DOUBLE WALL RUNWAYS WITH “Z” RAILS, BUILT IN RADIUS PLATE POCKETS & REAR SLIP PLATE
- Built to higher quality standard; 100% North American made - premium US Leeson 3HP / 2.2kw motor and HPI pump.
- Superior structural strength provides longer life and more precise alignments - Non flex double wall runways with built in “Z” rail and heavy duty 3” x 6.5” x 3/8” / 76mm x 165mm x 9.5mm wall tubular legs.
- Greater flexibility with more models to chose from 100% North American made - premium US Leeson- Available in surface or flush mounted, alignment or service deck and a choice of floor mounted “console”control or space saving wall/floor mounted power unit with pendant control. 3HP / 2.2kw motor and HPI pump.
- Premium options and accessories can expand the capabilities and service life Stainless steel radius plates and rear steer plates, built in tire inflation hoses, removable work steps, LED runway lighting and premium heavy duty extended life 5 year warranty HD jacking beams
- Lower maintenance costs - steel components are wheel-a-brator shot blasted and acid washed before a “double bake” powder coat finish is applied. Zirk style grease fittings at all hinge points. Runway under rear slip plates is open to prevent water and dirt collecting
- Precision leveling feature provides more accurate alignments - PCB Control with linear transducers control level to within 5/32” / 4mm. The full adjustable floor mounted rack and pinion style “gear blocks” allow for precise levelling.
- Low pressure hydraulics provides longer life - 2” x 6” / 51mm x 152mm “Break Out” cylinders allow the 25” x 4-1/2” / 635mm x 114mm ID cylinders to operate at < 2500 psi under full load.
- Designed for greater technician productivity - there are no obstructions between the runways or base frame. The lift rises 74” / 1880mm in 58 seconds with 20 locking positions. Built in runway compressed air outlets front and rear.
Product Brochure - PDF
Product Dimensions - PDF